At the Knights we have the following committees and orders:
- The Arsenicum Kwartiermeesters (Arsenic quartermasters) ensure the knights’ supply of snacks is adequate at all times.
- The Azuren Entourage (Azure Entourage) provide a suitable décor for activities and themed-roleplay-evenings as well as anything you need decorated. They would like to know the event in question at least one month beforehand.
- The dark ministry consists of old members of the board. They advise the current board on matters and can answer questions regarding the administration. This allows less experienced board members to execute their tasks without fear. This is not the shadow board
- The housing commission focusses on the housing of the knights after we have to leave the Bunker. Current tasks include communication with the TU/e and preparations for the relocation.
- The Ivoren wachters (Ivory Guardsmen) is the swordsmanship order who organise the LARP-Swordsmanship training and assist with the sword-fighting tournaments.
- De Kas controle commissie (financial control commission) checks the treasurer’s administration. It also functions as an advisory organ when it comes to financial matters.
- The Messing naald (Brass Needle) is the tailoring order of the Association. They advice and support members with the creation of costumes and other projects. Most of their activities take place on the Sunday after the Schimmenspel LARP session.
- The Purperen Roepmeesters (Purple Heralds) work on promoting the knights to the outside world. This is done to gather new members, get sponsorships and increase the notoriety of the association. They do not handle promotion within the association.
The pr commission also contains a set of working groups to organise larger events (e.g. the Munchkin tournament)
- Fantasy court organises the yearly LarpBattle tournament.
- The Schaarlaken hofmeesters (Scarlet stewards) is the activity committee. Every second Wednesday of the month they organise a special activity.
- The Weekend committees organise the Knights-weekends, for every weekend a new commission is created.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (winter) or email@example.com(spring)
- The Zilveren grootviziers (Silver grand viziers)manage the tabletop game collection and assist with the organisation of tabletop-game related matters. Examples are: Tabletop evenings, Magic the gathering, tabletop fairs and the Long tabletop game days. They also organise a yearly excursion to Spiel, Europe’s largest tabletop game convention.
- The Zwarte raven (Black ravens) are our most experienced game masters and storytellers. They organise the Tea@knight every fourth Wednesday of the month. This is an evening dedicated to all game masters, storytellers and people who want to run a role-playing game.
In order to join the black ravens you have to hold a master-session which will be judged by the current members.
Technically they are not a part of the association and do not have to report to the board. However they are a commission because of the mutual benefits this provides.
- The Schimmenspel organises the Schimmenspel LARP campaign. The Schimmenspel has been connected to the Knights for a long time. They have organised several LARP campaigns which ran for many years. Right now they organise Duin: Imperium. A LARP campaign based on the Dune series written by Frank Herbert. They have designed the related role-playing system themselves. Note: this LARP is played in the Dutch Language.
- Scala is the overarching organisation of the student culture associations.